Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which governs IRWAA LLC’s relationship with you in relation to this website and products offered by IRWAA LLC. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website or any of our products.
The term ‘IRWAA LLC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website (IRWAA for Software & Information Technology LLC) whose registered office is Elmohandseen District, Alexandria (21516), Egypt. Our company registration number is 3687 Egypt. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website or purchaser of any of our products.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- In no event do we authorize you to use any of our products in systems or situations where the product’s failure to perform can reasonably be expected to result in a physical injury, damage, medical consequences, harm, or loss of life. Any such use by you is entirely at your own risk, and you agree to hold IRWAA LLC harmless from any claims or losses relating to such unauthorized use.
- The “Medica App” product is for personal use only and may be installed and used by on only one mobile phone device. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one mobile phone device.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All other trademarks not owned by IRWAA LLC that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by IRWAA LLC.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Egyptian laws.
Our products do not send any filled information by the user to us. We shall not sell or reveal your private information (like medications or medical records, etc) under any condition in case you agreed to share with us to provide help on how to use some of our products.
In the case that any of our purchased products appears not to be working at all or working with flaws that affect delivering the main function of the product, we guarantee to refund full value of the paid amount by the buyer to the buyer excluding any transaction fees or any other incurred fees that are out of our control.